Sunday, July 5, 2015

Totem Divination: Meaning of Bees

Wikipedia under "Honey Bees"
(This post originally appeared on my Magical Animal blog on my Weebly site).

Yesterday a large bumblebee approached my kitchen window looking for entrance into my apartment.  The second thought that came to me was perhaps the Pleiadians have a message for me.  Usually when I see bees under unusual circumstances, I receive a message from the Pleiadians.


Who are the Pleiadians? A trip to YouTube will answer that question.  They are an ancient extraterrestrial race here on earth to help humanity raise their consciousness and enter the next phase of our collective evolution.  Sometimes when they're around I hear buzzing in my bedroom walls, I see images of bees or bees follow me when I go for a walk.  I've also stumbled upon videos of Pleiadians online or read a message on someone's blog referring to who I call The Bee People.

But sometimes a bee is just a bee.  For those of you who want to know more about Bee Totem, these are the busy workaholics of the totem world.  They carry the hive mentality and serve a higher order as drones or slaves.  They also spread the sweet nectar of life and remind us of the natural beauty that surrounds us.

Gardeners and farmers all have Bee Totem as do florists, beauticians and bakers, wedding planners, interior decorators, landscapers, beekeepers, and some types of healers.  Bee Totem people have a strong work ethic and tend to work for a system rather than work independently.  Even if they have their own business, it's still related to a collective concept. They choose to serve the greater good and put the greater good above personal interests as they go about sweetening the world and spreading joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment