Thursday, June 18, 2015

Wide Open Channel This Summer

photo by Patricia Herlevi
Due to the current astrological transits and my upcoming Solar Return, this summer, I'm wide open as a spiritual channel. Come and get a reading or intuitive coaching session with me and the advice I give you will transform your life if you allow transformation to occur.

For the price of 3 or 4 designer coffee drinks, you could glean self-understanding that will change the course of your life and lead you to your true purpose on the planet. Do you have a dream but lack the next best step? Do you have a project idea but lack the faith to pull it off? Or do you require a brainstorming session? If nothing stood in your way, how would you live your life? What do you hope to leave behind as a legacy?

I'm giving in-person sample oracle card reads which are mini-coaching sessions every Thursday, from 2 to 3 p.m. at the Book Fare Cafe in Bellingham, Washington. Schedule a 15 or 30 minute appointment and change your life this summer. Take that next step and I'll be there to support you.

Sign up on the form on the side of the blog.

I look forward to leading you on a path of self-exploration.

No comments:

Post a Comment