Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Who is Your Totem Animal? Time to find out.

No longer available 

Giving $10 totem animal readings (15 minute sessions) at Book Fare Cafe this Thursday, 2 to 3 p.m. Since totem animal readings are usually popular, I suggests making an appointment. I normally charge $40 and up for totem animal reads.

What to expect in a session:

You ask a question or give me a general idea of the area you wish to look at. I shuffle the cards and pull one to three totem animals then give you information about how those energies work upon your life or guide you on your path.

You can take a photo of the card(s) and definitely bring a pad an pen to take notes or record the reading on your phone.

Sign up on the form on the right side of the blog. I'll only be giving readings for an hour so I can only take four readings during that time. Please show up 10 minutes early, order a tea or coffee & relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment